Change Round Settings
Have any of the following happened to you?
- A slow day after the first few holes on the course causes delays, so there's only enough time to play 9 holes before dark.
- Only planned on playing 9 holes, but it's such a beautiful, fun Saturday that we decide to continue through the turn to the back 9.
- After a good opening couple of holes, we decided to step up and play from "The Tips". (Or more likely found the extra yardage too hard and need to step back down.)
- You've been added to a group with playing partners who play from different tees
You change the length of your round after beginning play in 18Birdies!
- Just press the 'Tools' icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap 'Settings'.
- Tap 'Round Settings'.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the desired round type and tees.
- Tap 'Confirm' to save the changes.
If the Round is Finished, Some Settings Can Not Be Changed
Once you have completed and Finished the round, the following rounds settings can not be modified
- Golf Course Played
- Round Type (18 Holes / 9 Holes)
- Add or Remove Players from the round
If you have already Finished the round, our best recommendation is to enter the round as a past round using the 'Enter a scorecard' feature:
- Launch the 18Birdies app
- Tap 'Play' at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Enter Old Score'.