Change Round Settings
Have any of the following happened to you?
- A slow day after the first few holes on the course causes delays, so there's only enough time to play 9 holes before dark.
- Only planned on playing 9 holes, but it's such a beautiful, fun Saturday that we decide to continue through the turn to the back 9.
- After a good opening couple of holes, we decided to step up and play from "The Tips". (Or more likely found the extra yardage too hard and need to step back down)
- You've been added to a group with playing partners who play from different tees
- You've written into 18Birdies with a request to change your round type or tees after you've started playing?
As the adage goes, "Ask and you shall receive."
Now you change both the length of your round and the tees you're playing from after beginning play in 18Birdies!
- Just press the Gear/Cog Wheel icon in the upper right corner and press "Round Settings"
- Use the drop-down menus to select the desired round type and tees.
- Press confirm to save the changes