How Do I Change My Score on a Confirmed Round?
If it has been within 14 days of the round, you should still be able to edit your scores by following these steps:
- Open the app and tap Me on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap 'Rounds Played' to open your Round History.
- Tap the Round Card to open the Round Summary.
- Tap 'View Full Scorecard'.
- From the scorecard screen, tap the box under the corresponding hole that needs to have the score entered.
- If it is within 14 days of the round, the scoring options should appear. Tap the correct number and then tap Done.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!