Start a Round of Golf
Playing golf is the heart and soul of 18Birdies and we look forward to joining you for your next round!
Start a golf round
- Open the 18Birdies App.
- Tap 'Play' in the menu bar at bottom of the screen.
- If the default course isn't the one you would like to play, tap 'Change' and find your course.
- Tap 'Start a Round'.
- Specify the details of your round by tapping the correct options for Round Type (9 or 18 Holes), Starting hole and Selected tees.
- Tap 'Other Settings' to open more Round Settings
- Tap the toggle next to Scramble Round to exclude your round from Handicap Calculations, Stats and Leaderboards.
- Tap the toggle next to Tournament Mode to comply with the USGA tournament regulations.
- Tap 'Round Visibility' to change who this round is shared with.
- Tap 'Play' to head to the group setup screen.
- Tap the '+' Icon to add a friend to your round or you can send the link in a text message or through the app of your choice.
- If you have added any playing partners, you can tap the 'More Games' button to add side games to your round!
- Tap the blue 'Play' button to start your round and head to the GPS screen.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!