Finishing and Confirming a Round
Once your last hole has been scored and completed, you will see a pop up saying:
Congrats, you finished the round! Please review the scores. If they are correct, hit Finish round.
Tap "OK" to toggle the scorecard, in which has 2 tabs: Scores & Stats
- Review your scores and stats tabs. If the information is correct tap the blue "Finish round" scorecard button to confirm scorecard
- If you notice incorrect score or stat information:
- Tap the square in the Gross row corresponding to the hole in question.
- Tap the blue pencil and then tap the correct score for the hole.
- Tap "Open stats" to review and correct any stats you tracked on that hole
- "Done" to close the hole view and return to scorecard
- "<- Previous" or "Next ->" to navigate the immediately preceding and following hole
- Repeat steps 1-4 until scorecard and stats are correct.
- Once you are satisfied with your scores and stats, tap "Finish Round", you'll see a pop-up saying:
This round will be stored in round history.
- Tap "OK" to confirm scorecard. Tap "Cancel" to return to the scorecard for further review.
Once you've tapped "Finish Round" -> "OK", the round will now be stored in your Round History and can be viewed from the ‘Round History’ section located in the ‘Me’ section of the 18Birdies App.
If you finish a round, you can elect to wait and confirm it later.
Exit the scorecard to return to the “Play” tab.
Underneath the round preview, select “Not Now”
The round will then be transferred to your round history as an “Unconfirmed Round”.
To view your unconfirmed round(s):
- Open the app and tap Me.
- Tap the blue colored number above "Rounds" to go to your Round History
- Tap Unconfirmed rounds (if available).
- Tap "Review and Finish Round" or the round preview on an available unconfirmed round scorecard to open the Round summary.
- Tap the Scorecard button on the bottom menu bar.
- Review your scores using the steps for 'Confirm Scorecard" shown above
- Tap "Finish Round" to confirm scorecard
The unconfirmed round will then be removed from the "Unconfirmed rounds" list and stored with the rest of your confirmed rounds
Have questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Visit the Me Tab in your app and scroll to Support & Feedback.