Enter a Past Round
Sometimes you don't have the time or ability to use the app on the course.
You might also have rounds that were played before signing up for the app – but your friends at 18Birdies have you covered!
- Open the app and tap Play on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Enter a Past Round
- Complete the Course, Tee, Round Type, My Score and Date fields.
- Tap Save to add the round to your Round History!
Don't forget to add your Stats!
- Open the app and tap Me on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the blue number above Rounds (right under your name).
- Tap Enter an Old Scorecard in blue at the bottom of your screen.
- Enter the course name into the search bar; tap the course name when it appears.
- Select the original effective date of the round; tap Done.
- Complete the appropriate round details and then tap Play.
- Enter your scores respectively.
- When scores have been entered, tap Save this Round to save the round to your Round History or tap Discard to delete the round.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!