From the Round Summary, tap each statistic graphic to enlarge the graphic and view the ‘Round stats’ screen. You can tap your name in the upper right corner to display a dropdown menu of other players in your group.
Tap another player’s name to view that player's stats. Tap the square/arrow icon near the upper right corner to share your round and stats to the 18Birdies Feed.
This graphic represents your score in relation to the course pars. Your score is represented by the blue line and the course par is represented by the black line. If your blue line is below the black line, this means you are under par. If your blue line is above the black line, you are over par and should play more golf!
This pie-graph represents the number of Birdies or better, Pars or better, Bogeys, and Double bogeys or worse
This bar graphic displays your scoring average for Par 3, Par 4, and Par 5 holes.
Example: The Par 4 column is a darker green, the lighter green above the Par line represents your score. Any strokes taken over a hole’s par will count against your average and will expand the light green bar above the Par line.
This graphic represents how successful your round was in relation to the Targets you set at the beginning of your round.
New Historical Hole-by-Hole Stats!
18Birdies has introduced historical hole stats available during your round for classic stats! View your best and average performance by hole compared to the course average for the following stats:
- Driving Distance - Track those shots!
- Greens in Regulation
- Fairways Hit
Premium Members will also be able to compare these hole-by-hole stats to different handicap groups, just as you can with strokes gained stats!
To access your holebyhole stats during a round:
- Swipe down on the scoring screen to the ‘Hole History’ section (highlighted in red in the screenshot below).
- Tap “View More Stats” to see a more detailed historical stats page!
- View your personal best, personal average, and compare to the course average of all rounds played at this course.
- Premium members, press the “.vs” field (in the red rectangle below) to set your performance comparison to different handicap groups.