Compete against your friends with Leaderboards!
With Leaderboards, you can see where you stack up round count, par count, birdie count, and other key stats.
If you don't have friends in the app yet, you can still compete to see how you rank against other users.
Check out the instructions below to learn how to access leaderboards.
How to access Leaderboards
- Launch the 18Birdies App.
- Tap Leaderboards on the bottom menu bar.
- Swipe from left to right to view more stats, and tap the filters at the top to view 9 / 18 holes or change the timeframe.
- Tap on a stat to see the Leaderboard!
You can also access leaderboards at any time during a round! To access leaderboards from the GPS screen:
- Open the 18Birdies app and start a new round of golf.
- Tap the 'Leaderboards' button on the bottom left corner of the screen.
If you don't see the Leaderboard button on the GPS screen, tap 'Results' and the pin next to the leaderboards to add it to your GPS screen.
Compete with your friends in 6 golf leaderboards
You and your friends now have 6 unique Leaderboards that are automatically generated. All you need to do is play golf to join the Leaderboard.
|The total amount of strokes recorded during one round. No handicap adjustment.|
|The total amount of Pars, or any score better than Par (Birdie, Eagle, etc) recorded during one round.|
|Who has the highest (or lowest 😉) Handicap amongst you and your friends.|
|The total amount of Fairways Hit during one round.|
|The total amount of Greens in Regulation during one round.|
| The total amount of Putts during one round.
You can also check out the Leaderboards for your favorite course! Continue reading to see where you rank against other 18Birdies users at any of the courses in our database.
- Open the 18Birdies App.
- Tap 'Courses' on the bottom menu bar.
- Find or search for a golf course and tap the course name to open the course profile.
- Tap anywhere within the Leaderboards box to open the Leaderboard screen for the course.
- Toggle between the All-Time and Monthly leaderboards, and then toggle between the Gross or Birdies Leaderboard to refine your view.