Check out a course's profile before playing to plan for future rounds by viewing course scorecards, GPS, and more. Add courses to your saved list or create a Wishlist of courses that you would like to play in the future.
See how you rank against other 18Birdies golfers at a course and best of all, expand your golfing community by connecting with other 18Birdies users who have played or follow the same courses you play.
In This Article
Find Course Profile
Search our database of over 40,00 courses to find your home course, a course that you will be playing soon to plan your next round, or find courses that you would like to add to your wishlist!
- Open the app and tap Courses on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen to search for your course.
- Tap on the course.
Saved Courses and Wishlist Courses
Saved Courses (Followed Courses)
To save a golf course to your Saved Courses list, tap the Bookmark icon on any course profile or course preview, then select Add to My Saved.
Wishlist Courses (Bucket list Courses)
Not ready to play a course yet? No worries, you can now create your course wishlist of bucket list courses you want to play in your area or worldwide.
To add a course to your Wishlist, tap the Bookmark icon on the Course Profile page, then select Add to My Wishlist.
You can view your wishlist by either navigating back to the Courses Tab or in your profile!
Tap Course Preview to get a preview look at the course's GPS maps and Plan your next round!
3D Greens Preview
To locate the 3D Green Maps, follow these steps:
- Open 18Birdies and navigate to the 'Courses' tab.
- Open the 'Course Profile' of the desired golf course.
If a course is enabled for 3D Greens, you'll see a 3D Greens icon on the Course Profile.
Start a Round
Tap this button to start a round at the course.
Rating / Reviews
If you leave us a review of a course you have played, this can also help other 18Birdies golfers learn about courses. Additionally, you can communicate with the golf course by providing feedback on things the course is doing well or suggesting possible areas of improvement.
You can use our new and improved Course Tips tab to get some new insight to every course in the 18Birdies database!
- How the course ranks measured against all other courses.
- Caddy Tips will let you know what stat is the hardest on the course (putts per hole, up and downs, GIR, Score or fairways hit)
- How you've played vs Others at the course.
- hole-by-hole insights!
Tap Leaderboards to view the course leaderboards. With Leaderboards, you can see where you stack up round count, par count, birdie count, and other key stats.
- Open the 18Birdies App.
- Tap 'Courses' on the bottom menu bar.
- Find or search for a golf course and tap the course name to open the course profile.
- Tap anywhere within the Leaderboards box to open the Leaderboard screen for the course.
- Toggle between the All-Time and Monthly leaderboards, and then toggle between the Gross or Birdies Leaderboard to refine your view.
Course Profile Feed Posts
Directly from the Course Profile, you now have the ability to see every 18Birdies user post at that golf course. Tap Feed Posts to see how other 18Birdies users are playing the course. Like and comment on posts to get new golf buddies!
Feed Posts (1)
Tap View More to see all posts at the golf course
Post Details (2)
Tap the user's name or picture to open that user's profile. Tap the post message to open the original post
Tap the scorecard to open the Round Summary for that round
Use Followers in 18Birdies Course Profiles to see how you rank against other players at the course and expand your golfing network!
- Tap the Followers box to open the Followers screen.
- Tap any player's name to open the user profile.
- Tap Add next to any player name to add that user to your golf network
Tap Facility Info to view more information regarding the facility. From this menu
- Find more information about the course
- Get directions to the course
- Call the course
- Launch the course website.
Report an error with this course
Is there something wrong with the course information? We would love to know! Please send us an email at support@18Birdies.com or tap the button on the course profile.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!