Finding Course Profile
Check out a course's profile before playing to plan for future rounds by viewing course scorecards, GPS and more.
See how you rank against other 18Birdies golfers at a course and best of all, expand your golfing community by connecting with other 18Birdies users who have played or follow the same courses you play.
Find Course Profile
- Open the app.
- Tap Courses.
- Find or search for a golf course and tap the course name to open the course profile.
Course Profile Feed Posts
Directly from the Course Profile, you now have the ability to see every 18Birdies user post at that golf course. Use this to see how other 18Birdies users are playing the course. Like and comment on posts to get new golf buddies!
Feed Posts (1)
Tap View More to see all posts at the golf course.
Post Details (2)
Tap the user's name or picture to open that users profile. Tap the post message to open the original post.
Tap the scorecard to open the Round Summary for that round.
Round Gallery (4)
Tap a picture or video to open the Round Gallery.
Leaderboards and Followers
Use Leaderboards and Followers in 18Birdies Course Profiles to see how you rank against other players at the course and expand your golfing network!
- Tap anywhere within the Leaderboards box to open the Leaderboard screen for the course.
- Toggle between All Time and Monthly leaderboard, and then toggle between the Gross or Birdies Leaderboard to refine your view.
- Tap any players name to open the scorecard for that round.
- Tap anywhere in the Followers box to open the Followers screen.
- Tap any players name to open the user profile.
- Tap Add next to any players name to add that user to your golf network.
Report an error with this course (3)
Tap this link to send a message to email@example.com
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!