Finding Course Profile
Check out a course's profile before playing to plan for future rounds by viewing course scorecards, GPS and more.
See how you rank against other 18Birdies golfers at a course and best of all, expand your golfing community by connecting with other 18Birdies users who have played or follow the same courses you play.
Find Course Profile
- Open the app and tap Play on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Courses.
- Find or search for a golf course and tap the course name to open the course profile.
Please see screenshots below with corresponding numbers to learn what each part of the Course Profile is.
Current Course Weather Data (1)
Course Name, Location, Length, Rating and Slope (2)
Course Ratings (3)
- Course Condition
- Course Difficulty
- Green Speed
- Pace of Play
- Review This Course
Course Contact Information, Directions and Following status (4)
View course scorecards, GPS and more (5)
Course Photos (6)
See pictures posted from other 18Birdies users at the course.
See what other 18Birdies users have to say about the course.
Review This Course (8)
Add your own take on the course!
Course Profile Feed Posts
Directly from the Course Profile, you now have the ability to see every 18Birdies user post at that golf course. Use this to see how other 18Birdies users are playing the course. Like and comment on posts to get new golf buddies!
Feed Posts (1)
Tap View More to see all posts at the golf course.
Post Details (2)
Tap the user's name or picture to open that users profile. Tap the post message to open the original post.
Tap the scorecard to open the Round Summary for that round.
Round Gallery (4)
Tap a picture or video to open the Round Gallery.
Leaderboards and Followers
Use Leaderboards and Followers in 18Birdies Course Profiles to see how you rank against other players at the course and expand your golfing network!
- Tap anywhere within the Leaderboards box to open the Leaderboard screen for the course.
- Toggle between All Time and Monthly leaderboard, and then toggle between the Gross or Birdies Leaderboard to refine your view.
- Tap any players name to open the scorecard for that round.
- Tap anywhere in the Followers box to open the Followers screen.
- Tap any players name to open the user profile.
- Tap Add next to any players name to add that user to your golf network.
Report an error with this course (3)
Tap this link to send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Visit the Me Tab in your app and scroll to Support & Feedback.