Tracking Your Statistics
Get more insight into your game by analyzing your golf stats.
- Once a round has started, tap the blue pencil next to your picture.
- Tap Open stats.
- Complete the respective statistic categories.
- Tap Done to return to the hole scoring screen.
Filters & Automatic Tracking (Premium Subscribers)
- Get an even more in-depth look into your game with Filters.
- When have started a round, use the Shot Tracking feature to automatically track stats like Strokes Gained, Fairways Hit, Green in Regulation, Putts, Chip Shots, Green side Sand Shots and Penalties.
New Historical Hole-by-Hole Stats!
18Birdies has introduced historical hole stats available during your round for classic stats! View your best and average performance by hole compared to the course average for the following stats:
- Driving Distance - Track those shots!
- Greens in Regulation
- Fairways Hit
Premium Members will also be able to compare these hole-by-hole stats to different handicap groups, just as you can with strokes gained stats!
To access your hole-by-hole stats during a round:
- Swipe down on the scoring screen to the ‘Hole History’ section (highlighted in red in the screenshot below).
- Tap “View More Stats” to see a more detailed historical stats page!
- View your personal best, personal average, and compare to the course average of all rounds played at this course
- Premium members, press the “.vs” field (in the red rectangle below) to set your performance comparison to different handicap groups.
Have questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Visit the Me Tab in your app and scroll to Support & Feedback.