Tracking Your Statistics
Get more insight into your game by analyzing your golf stats.
- Once a golf round has started, tap the Scorecard button at the bottom of the GPS screen.
- Tap 'Track Stats' to open the stats recording screen.
- You can record your basic stats on the scorecard screen or tap 'Add Chips, Penalties and More' to expand the scorecard to include Chip Shots, Sand Shots, and Penalties.
- Complete the respective statistic categories.
- Tap 'Finish Hole' to head to the next hole.
Filters & Automatic Tracking (Premium Subscribers)
- Get an even more in-depth look into your game with Filters.
- When you have started a golf round, use the Shot Tracking feature to automatically track stats like Strokes Gained, Fairways Hit, Green in Regulation, Putts, Chip Shots, Greenside Sand Shots and Penalties!
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app and start your round!
Historical Hole-by-Hole Stats
18Birdies has introduced historical hole stats available during your round for premium members! View your best and your average performance by hole compared to the course average for the following stats:
- Driving Distance - Track those shots!
- Greens in Regulation
- Fairways Hit
Premium Members can also be able to compare these hole-by-hole stats to different handicap groups, just as you can with strokes gained stats!
To access your hole-by-hole stats during a round
- Tap the Tools button on the bottom right corner of the GPS screen.
- Tap 'Hole Insights' to see a more detailed historical stats page!
- View your personal best, personal average, and compare to the course average of all rounds played at this course