Apple Watch Set Up
Setting up 18Birdies on the Apple Watch
- On your iPhone, open the Watch application
- Scroll down to view the list of applications that are installed on your phone.
- If you don't see 18Birdies listed under Installed on Apple Watch, scroll down to find Available Apps.
- Tap Install next to 18Birdies.
- On the "My Watch" app on your iPhone, navigate to "General" to configure your watch hardware settings to optimize your watch for use with 18Birdies.
- Within "Background App Refresh", toggle the first-row and 18Birdies buttons to be ON
- Within "Wake Screen"->"On Screen Wake Show Last App" is set to "Within 1 hour of Last Use".
- Within "On Tap", set to "Wake for 70 seconds"
- "Workout Power Saving Mode" is turned OFF
Currently, 18Birdies for Apple Watch doesn't have a "Complication". If you would like to see one, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org