Apple Watch | Start a Round
Starting a Round
Important information about the Apple Watch
A minimum of WatchOS 8 is required to operate on your Watch device. WatchOS 8 is compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 and later and Apple Watch SE. Upgrading to watchOS 8 requires an iPhone 6s or later running iOS 14 or later. Find your Apple Watch model.
Need to Know Info
- Depending on the SKU (wifi-only or cellular + wifi), you will need to keep your phone within 10 yards of your watch to maintain data stream for optimal performance - A back or bag pocket will work!
- As you enter scores and stats on your Apple Watch, your phone will update in parallel.
- Currently, 18Birdies for Apple Watch doesn't have a "Complication". If you would like to see one, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may take a few moments for the round information to load or update on your watch
- From your Apple Watch, open 18Birdies watch app.
You should see a prompt to "Start a Round". (screenshot below)
- Tap the Play button on your 18Birdies iPhone App.
- From the Play tab on your 18Birdies iPhone app, select "Start Round".
- Complete the Start Round details on your iPhone.
- Tap "Play" on your iPhone.
If you've confirmed that your watch and phone are synced, but the watch app remains on the "Start a new round on your phone to begin" screen above
- End the round on your phone by selecting "Exit without Saving"
- Close 18Birdies on your phone while keeping 18Birdies open on your watch
- Relaunch 18Birdies on your phone
- Restart the round on your phone.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!