Apple Watch - Distance, Scoring, & Stats
From the Distance screen, you should see three distance numbers corresponding to the Back, Middle, and Front of the green. Note: Apple Watch Series 2 and 3 will show distances from the Apple Watch; Apple Watch series 1 will show distances from the iPhone that is connected to the Apple Watch.
Distances from the Apple Watch will not show distances to bunkers, water, or other hazards.
Advancing to Next Hole
From the Distance screen, swipe up and down, anywhere on the screen, to go to the previous or next hole.
Swipe Right to Enter Strokes for Scores
- From the Strokes screen, tap the + or - button to allocate strokes OR use the scroll wheel on the side of the Apple Watch.
The strokes will start at Par.
- Tap Next Hole to go to the next hole or swipe right to left to enter Stats.
Swipe Right to Enter Stats
- From the Stats screen, tap the respective buttons to enter stats OR use the scroll wheel on the side of the Apple Watch.
- Scroll down to enter more stats.
- Tap Next Hole at the bottom of the Stats screen to go to the next hole.
Note: As you enter scores and stats on your Apple Watch, your phone will update in parallel.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!