Creating a Followed Courses list is one of the most powerful tools to build your golf community on the 18Birdies app.
To find other 18Birdies users who are playing the same courses you are, we recommend adding a few courses to your followed courses list.
Every time an 18Birdies user shares a round from a course that is on your Followed Courses list, this round will appear on your Feed. Connect with other 18Birdies users at these courses to grow your golfing network!
Here are a few quick steps to start building your Followed Courses list
- Open the app and tap Courses on the bottom menu bar.
- From here, you can manually search for courses, or browse your nearby, followed and previously played courses.
- Tap the desired course and then tap '+Follow' on the next screen (text should change to 'Following').
To access your Followed Courses list
The courses you are following will be displayed here.
To access Leaderboards and stats for your Followed Courses
- Open the app and tap Me on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll down and tap Leaderboards.
- From the Leaderboards screen, tap the Following Courses button near the top right corner.
- Your followed courses should appear on this screen, with statistical information like Monthly best scores, All-time best scores, All-time 18Birdies, etc.
- You can tap on any of these statistic categories to open up the leaderboard and see the recorded scores for any 18Birdies users that have used the app on that course, regardless if you are friends with them on the app or not - pretty cool!
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!