Finding Your Golf Course
How Do I Find My Golf Course?
Find your course by starting a round of golf
- Open the 18Birdies App.
- Tap Play in the menu bar at bottom of the screen.
- Tap 'Start a Round'.
- The 18Birdies App will automatically select the closest golf course based on your location. You can either accept that selection or tap ‘Change’ to search for a different golf course.
When searching for a different golf course, the 18Birdies App will suggest several nearby golf courses. You can either select one of those golf courses by tapping the course, or you can search for other courses using the search box.
Search the course database
- Open the app and tap 'Courses' on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the search bar to open the search menu.
- Enter the course name.
Please note that the search function is very specific so please be sure to enter the course name as it appears on the scorecard.
- Once you find the course, tap the course to open the Course Profile.
Pro Tip: Brief searches yield the best results.