Viewing Your Scorecard and Statistics
View Your Scorecard
The power of stats and scorecards is at your fingertips... It's up to you to use it!
- Launch the 18Birdies App and start a round of golf!
- Tap ‘Scorecard’ in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- View more holes by sliding a finger to the left on the ‘Gross’ / ‘Net’ section of scorecard.
- To view round statistics, tap ‘Stats’ at the top of the screen to toggle between ‘Scores’ and ‘Stats’
- Tap the share button to share your scorecard to the 18Birdies Feed, Facebook or by the method of your choice!
- Tap the Trash can icon to exit the round without saving any round information
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app and start your round!
New Historical Hole-by-Hole Stats!
18Birdies has introduced historical hole stats available during your round for classic stats! View your best and average performance by hole compared to the course average for the following stats:
- Driving Distance - Track those shots!
- Greens in Regulation
- Fairways Hit
Premium Members will also be able to compare these hole-by-hole stats to different handicap groups, just as you can with strokes gained stats!
To access your hole-by-hole stats during a round
- Tap the Tools button on the bottom right corner of the GPS screen.
- Scroll down and Tap 'Hole Insights'.
- View your personal best, personal average, and compare to the course average of all rounds played at this course
Tap the Filter icon near the upper right corner to open the Historical Stats - Filter Edit screen.
If you're wondering what any of the symbols on the scorecard mean, tap the ‘?’ icon on the hole screen to access the Scorecard Legend.