Viewing Your Scorecard and Statistics
To view your scorecard and statistics, follow these steps:
- Once a round has started, tap ‘Scorecard’ in menu bar at the bottom of the screen
- View more holes by sliding finger to the left on the ‘Gross’ / ‘Net’ section of scorecard
- To view round statistics, tap ‘Stats’ at the top of the screen to toggle between ‘Scores’ and ‘Stats’
- Tap the three white dots near the upper right corner of the screen to:
- Share your scorecard to the 18Birdies Feed
- Exit the round without saving any round information
New Historical Hole-by-Hole Stats!
18Birdies has introduced historical hole stats available during your round for classic stats! View your best and average performance by hole compared to the course average for the following stats:
- Driving Distance - Track those shots!
- Greens in Regulation
- Fairways Hit
Premium Members will also be able to compare these hole-by-hole stats to different handicap groups, just as you can with strokes gained stats!
To access your hole-by-hole stats during a round:
- Swipe down on the scoring screen to the ‘Hole History’ section (highlighted in red in the screenshot below).
- Tap “View More Stats” to see a more detailed historical stats page!
- View your personal best, personal average, and compare to the course average of all rounds played at this course
- Premium members, press the “.vs” field (in the red rectangle below) to set your performance comparison to different handicap groups.
If you're wondering what any of the symbols on the scorecard mean, tap the ‘?’ icon on the hole screen to access the Scorecard Legend.
Have questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Visit the Me Tab in your app and scroll to Support & Feedback.