Facebook Logins Temporarily Down 2/6/23
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and would like to assure you that our team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
If you have registered an email or phone number with 18Birdies, you can still log back into your account using those credentials.
To log back in with a phone number or email address, please tap on the Log In button after launching 18Birdies and following the steps to enter your email / phone number and password.
If you do not have an email or phone number associated with your account or would like more information, please contact our support team by sending an email to support@18Birdies.com.
As an 18Birdies user, you are able to link your 18Birdies account with your Facebook account. By doing so, you can share the ups and downs (golf pun intended) of your golf game to your entire Facebook network!
To link your Facebook, follow these steps
- Open the app and tap Me
- Tap Round history, then tap a round in your round history to open the Round summary page
- Tap the blue box with right-pointing arrow in the upper right corner to open the share options
- Tap Share on Facebook to initiate linking your Facebook account to 18Birdies
- Open the app and tap Community on the bottom menu bar
- Tap Add friends, then tap Facebook
- Tap Connect with Facebook
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!