What are Scoring Goals in 18Birdies?
To help maximize your golf potential, we’ve introduced Scoring Goals. Scoring Goals allows users to set and track specific Targets for their 18-hole rounds.
With access to data from other golfers who have already achieved Scoring Goals, users can generate Targets tailored to their individual ability and round progress.
During play, we’ll send a notification when a Target is achieved. 18Birdies makes tracking your Target & Scoring Goal progress easy, so you’ll never fall behind. It's easy to get started - simply set your Scoring Goal when you first open the app or when you start a new round.
How to set your Scoring Goal in 18Birdies
- Open the app and tap Me on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap the Stats tab (directly below AI Coach).
- In the "Your Scoring Goal" box, tap the blue Edit link.
You can also change your Scoring Goal during a round.
- Once you've started a round, tap the Tools button in the bottom right corner.
- Under the Tools menu, scroll down to find Targets.