Cancel (Unsubscribe) Premium Subscription
In This Article
Although it pains us to hear you would like to cancel your Premium subscription, we totally understand that these awesome features are not for everyone. We hope that you still find value in the free version of the app for keeping scores, recording stats, and connecting with other golfers.
If you activated your Premium subscription via a Promo Code, your account will automatically lapse and revert to a standard-level account without charging you once the promotional period has ended without charging you.
If that's not the case, the best way to cancel a subscription is to do so directly through your device. This will ensure that you have canceled the subscription and will prevent any possible mix-ups with the auto-renewal.
There are a couple of ways to do so. We recommend doing both to ensure that this is completed properly.
- From your phone's Home screen, tap and launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your Google profile icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap Subscriptions
- If you have an active trial or subscription, you should see 18Birdies listed under the Active category; tap the 18Birdies subscription.
- Tap Cancel subscription at the bottom of the Manage subscription page.
iOS (Apple iPhone)
- From your iPhone home screen, tap the App Store icon.
- In the upper right corner, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap the 18Birdies app icon to open the Edit Subscription page.
- At the bottom of the page, tap Cancel Subscription.
If you only see options to resubscribe, and no option to Cancel Subscription, this indicates the subscription is canceled.
When I Try to Cancel Through the App, I Get a Message Saying "To manage or make changes...please contact email@example.com"
If you are receiving this message, you have started your Premium account with a Promo Code. In these cases, promo codes are not set to auto-renew, so when the term of the promo code expires, your account will revert back to a standard account and you will not be charged.
If you have entered a promo code and have been charged for a membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org