Adding, Editing and Removing Clubs
Whether you are building your bag for the first time, changing the distance hit for a club, or maybe you just want to show off your new driver to your buddies who made fun of your old sticks, learn how to add, edit and remove clubs from your Golf Bag in this section.
Navigate to Golf Bag
Tap the button below to launch the 18Birdies app and open your Golf Bag.
You can also follow the steps below to navigate to your golf bag.
- Open the app Stats on the bottom menu bar
- Scroll down and tap Golf Bag.
Add a club to your Golf Bag
- Tap Manage near the bottom of the screen
- Tap the same square now labeled, Add a club
- Select the type of club (Wood, Hybrid, Iron, Wedge, Putter)
- Tap the desired club number, wedge type, or putter
- Tap Next, then tap Club brand and model
- Search and select the correct brand and model of the club you are using. For wedges, you will need to select the loft angle.
- Tap Add to save the club to your Golf Bag
- Tap a club in the Golf Bag
- Tap Distance
Scroll to select the average distance hit with that club
- Tap Club brand and model
- Find the manufacturer brand and model by searching first for the brand then the model
- Tap Apply when finished.
- Tap Loft angle
Scroll to select the loft angle for your club
- To save changes be sure to tap Done at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Manage
- Select the club(s) you’d like to remove. If selected, you will see a blue checkmark in the top right corner of the club square.
- Tap Delete in the top right corner.
Be sure that you have selected the correct clubs because this action cannot be undone.