Adding, Editing and Removing Clubs
Whether you are building your bag for the first time, changing the distance hit for a club, or maybe you just want to show off your new driver to your buddies who made fun of your old sticks, learn how to add, edit and remove clubs from your Golf Bag in this section.
Add a club to your Golf Bag
- Tap "Manage" near the bottom of the screen
- Tap the same square now labeled, "Add a club"
- Select the type of club (Wood, Hybrid, Iron, Wedge, Putter)
- Tap the desired club number, wedge type, or putter
- Tap "Next," then tap "Club brand and model"
- Search and select the correct brand and model of the club you are using. For wedges, you will need to select the loft angle.
- Tap "Add" to save the club to your Golf Bag
- Tap a club in the Golf Bag
- Edit “Distance”
- Scroll to select the average distance hit with that club
- Edit “Club brand and model”
- Find the manufacturer brand and model by searching first for the brand then the model
- Tap “Apply”
- Edit “Loft angle”
- Scroll to select the loft angle for your club
- To save changes be sure to tap “Done” at the top right of the screen
- Tap “Manage”
- Select the club(s) you’d like to remove. If selected, you will see a blue checkmark in the top right corner of the club square.
- Tap “Delete” in the top right corner. Be sure that you have selected the correct clubs, because this action cannot be undone.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!