Using Classic Shot Tracking on the Golf Course
Whether you've hit a fairway-splitting drive, a close approach to the pin or a miraculous recovery shot to set up a par save, 18Birdies' Classic Shot Tracking will let you save and share your very own personal highlight reel!
- Once you have started your round and hit your first shot, press the 'Track Shot' icon in the bottom right corner of the GPS screen. A blue, starting position pushpin will appear on top of your blue, location dot by default. If the pushpin's position doesn't match your shot's position, simply drag the pushpin to the correct starting position of this shot.
- On the bottom, you will see a blinking white dot and a red "Finish Tracking" button.
- Start moving to your ball's ending location.
As you move, the number of yards corresponding to "Tracking X yds" will change according to the relative position of the blue, starting position pushpin and your blue location dot
- Once you arrive at your ball's ending location, press the red "Finish Tracking" button.
A blue, ending position drop pin will appear
If necessary, adjust your blue, ending position drop pin by dragging it to the correct position
- When you're satisfied with your shot details, press "Save". The shot details on the right side of your screen will match your inputs.
- Press "<" in the upper left corner to return to the full-screen GPS
PREMIUM TIP: You can view the average tracked shot distance for any given club in your golf bag! To see your tracked average for each club, Launch the 18Birdies App > Tap 'Me' in the bottom right corner > Tap the three dots '...' on the top right-hand corner > Tap 'Shots'.