How Do I See My Stableford Points After a Completed Round?
After your round is completed, Stableford points can be found on either the Tournament Leaderboard page or on the round in Round history.
From the Tournament Page
- Launch the 18Birdies App and tap Play.
- Tap Explore on the Tournament panel.
- Scroll and tap on the Tournament that you would like to see your Stableford points on.
- Tap View Full Leaderboard.
- Tap on the Stableford leaderboard to view the point rankings for the event.
From Round History
- Open the app and tap Me to open your profile.
- Tap Rounds to open the Round History.
- Scroll and tap the round card in which you played Stableford.
- Tap Scorecard.
- Tap the blue Leaderboard link near the top of the screen, right below the Scores/Stats toggle buttons.
From this page, you should be able to choose between the Stableford Gross and Stableford Net leaderboards.