Wear OS | Using the 18Birdies Wear OS App
First, from your watch, find the 18Birdies app logo and tap it to go to the home screen.
- Once the watch app is open, Tap 'Start Round' or open the 18Birdies app on your phone and Start a Round.
- Complete the Start Round details on your phone or watch.
- Tap Play.
Depending on the model and SKU of your watch, you may need to keep your phone awake throughout the duration of your round for best performance.
- Tap on the Hole Number section on the right side to open the hole selector.
- Tap on any hole to Go To Hole.
- Swipe right to left to move to the next screen.
- Tap the + or - button to add or subtract strokes.
- Scoring will begin at Par.
- Swipe right to left to move to the next screen or swipe left to right to go to the previous screen.
- Tap each individual category near the top portion of the screen to enter stats for respective categories.
- Tap the corresponding buttons for each category to enter and edit stats.
- Tap Next Hole at the bottom of the watch screen to proceed to the next hole.
Now you can use your Android watch for our strokes gained scoring mode!
1. Set up the round on your phone, open the app on your watch, then select the ‘Strokes Gained’ scoring method when prompted.
2. Once you start the round and are on the 1st tee box, tap ‘Add Shot 1’ to mark where you will hit your first shot from.
3. Next confirm your distance to the hole, select your lie and club. Then walk or ride to your ball.
4. Once you get to your ball, tap “Add Shot 2” and follow the previous steps to confirm your distance, lie, and club.
5. After reaching the green, select “Green” as your lie.
A. Adjust the Dist. to Hole to change the length of your putt.
B. If you miss the putt, tap ‘Add Another Putt’ to record the putt and start another putt.
C. Repeat steps 5A-5B above until you finish the hole. Then tap “Finish Hole”
6. When you finish the hole, you can swipe to the right-hand screen and see a Hole 1 shot summary screen.
If you need to edit any shots, you can do so from your phone.