Wear OS | How to Download the Wear OS App
First, make sure you have the 18Birdies app downloaded on your Android phone.
- On the Android Watch, click the scroll wheel button to access your apps.
- Tap Play Store to access the Google Play Store.
- Scroll down to Apps on your phone.
- Find the 18Birdies app and tap the download arrow to initiate the app download.
- When the app has finished downloading and installing, tap the name of the app and then tap Open to open the app.
If you don’t see the app in the 'Apps on your phone' section, please use the Search option in the Play Store to find the app.
- Open the Play Store on your Wear OS device.
- If you don’t see the app under ‘Apps on your phone’, tap the Search icon (magnifying glass) at the top of the watch screen.
- Select a search option; then search for 18Birdies.
- You should see the app appear in the list with an option to Install or Update 18Birdies.
Find the 18Birdies Wear OS App
- On the Android Watch, click the scroll wheel to access your apps.
- Find the 18Birdies app logo and tap to open the app.