Edit Tournament Handicap
As an 18Birdies Tournament Organizer, there are two methods of adjusting players' handicaps.
During the tournament setup process, you will come to a screen titled Handicap Settings.
In the Handicap Settings screen, you have the following options:
- Use Player's full handicap
Option to Cap at a maximum value
- Use Percentage of Handicap
5% - 100%; Option to cap at a max value
- Use the Peoria handicap system
- No handicap
Once you have started your round, you can adjust handicaps for players in your playing group.
- Start your round and Add a Player to your round.
- Select from Tournament Participants
- Confirm the player is on your scorecard, then tap the players picture/icon
- Tap Edit Round Handicap, then tap the blue pencil icon to open the number pad. Once entered, tap Confirm