I Worry About Draining My Battery. How Can I Minimize This?
There are a few things we can recommend to help you out.
- Start by making sure you close all other apps before you start your round with 18Birdies.
- Once you use the app, make sure to flip back to the scorecard so the GPS isn’t the active screen.
- You can also press the lock screen button to save power when you are not using the app.
- You can adjust the brightness of your screen
- For iPhone users, you can turn off the Background App Refresh function by visiting
- Background App Refresh
- Switch to off or turn off 18Birdies manually (see screenshot)
Have questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Visit the Me Tab in your app and scroll to Support & Feedback.