How Can I Take a Screen Recording? (iOS)
First, add Screen Recording to your control panel
- From your iPhone home screen, tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Control Center.
- Tap Customize Controls.
- Scroll down and tap the green + next to Screen Recording to add this to your Control Center.
Next, when you are on the course and experiencing the issue with the GPS, follow these steps:
- When you are on the GPS+ screen in the 18Birdies app and you are seeing the GPS jump around or be slow, swipe up from the very bottom of your screen to open the Control Center.
- Tap the screen recording icon.
- Wait for the three-second countdown. To capture sound/your voice over as well, deep press (or long press) the icon and then tap Microphone Audio.
- To stop recording, open Control Center again and tap the red screen recording icon, or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.Once you have this recording, please send over so we can pass along to our engineering team.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!