In This Article
You are awarded Golf Bucks by completing certain activities in the app.
Why do you want to earn Golf Bucks? Because you can use your Golf Bucks to win awesome prizes in the DreamGames section of the app.
Find out How to Use Golf Bucks!
How are Golf Bucks earned?
|Action|| Golf Bucks
| Create an Account
| Book a Tee Time and Play The Round
| Score a Qualified Round
What is a Qualified Round?
| Share a golf round, hole, shot,
photo or video to the Feed
1 Golf Buck per post.
Limited to 10 posts per month.
|Rate a Course After a Round||5||
| Successfully Add A Friend
When your friend request is accepted, each of you will get 10 Golf Bucks!
Maximum of 10 Rewards per 18Birdies User
Golf Bucks Expiration Policy
- Golf Bucks earned on or before 6/30/2018 must be redeemed by 12/31/2018 or they will expire
- Unless otherwise indicated to you by 18Birdies, Golf Bucks earned on 7/1/2018 and beyond will expire at the end of the following calendar year.
- For example, if you earn 20 Golf Bucks on 7/1/2018, those 20 Golf Bucks will expire on 12/31/2019.
What is a Qualified Round?
Qualified rounds are indicated by the “Qualified” link next to your score in your Round History. A Qualified round is a round of golf that meets all the criteria for earning DreamGames Golf Bucks. Here are the criteria we verify:
- Verified GPS location
- Complete 6 holes or more
- Time spent on the course
- Scores recorded while on the course
How to use Golf Bucks
Once you’ve earned Golf Bucks, simply use them to buy DreamGames scratchcards - right on your phone. Each scratch card has the opportunity to win instant prizes like clubs, balls, and gift cards. But it gets better. Way better.
Imagine playing a round with PGA Pro legends, winning a dream golf trip for you and your closest friends, or how about a spot in a PGA Tour Pro-Am?
Every DreamGames scratchcard is worth 5 Golf Bucks and automatically enters you into a drawing for dream golf experiences.
- Open the app and tap Feed on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Explore on the top menu area.
- Tap DreamGames Sweepstakes to enter DreamGames.
- Tap Scratch now.
5 Golf Bucks will automatically be deducted from your account for each scratchcard played.
Limited to a maximum of 10 scratchcards per 24 hours.
I played 16 holes before it got dark so I did not finish my round, will I still earn Golf Bucks?
At this time, you must enter a score for all holes in order for your round to be counted as “qualified” and earn Golf Bucks. If you start a 9-hole round, you need to complete all 9 holes to earn Golf Bucks. All 18 holes must be completed for your 18-hole round to earn Golf Bucks.
If I play with a friend who scores my round for me on his app, will I still earn Golf Bucks?
Yes, you can, but you will need to do a few things to ensure you earn them:
- Accept your friend’s 18Birdies Round Invitation at the start of the round.
- Continue using your 18Birdies while you’re on the course.
- Confirm the completed scorecard at the end of the round.
If you do not open up your 18Birdies app until the end of the round, you will not earn Golf Bucks. As an individual player of DreamGames, you must fulfill the requirements of a qualified round with an app which you are logged into.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!