Payne Stewart Kids Golf Foundation
18Birdies App Information
How to join the tournament
- Open the 18Birdies app and tap Play on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Tournament.
- Enter the Tournament Code, then tap Enter.
- Tap Accept on the invitation prompt to complete.
Open the app and tap Play on the bottom menu bar
Enter the Tournament Code, tap Enter, then Accept
How to start your round
- Open the app and tap Play on the bottom menu bar.
- Tap Tournament.
- Tap the Tournament Information card to open the Tournament Home Page.
- Tap Start Tournament Round.
- Search and find your golf course, then tap Play.
- Add your tournament playing partners by selecting from your Friends list or Search, then tap Confirm.
*The 18Birdies database can be searched by name, email, or phone number.
- Tap Play to start your round!
*Adding Side Games or Targets are optional
Tap the Tournament information card to open the Tournament Home Page
Tap Start Tournament Round on the Tournament Homepage
Search and find the golf course you will be playing.
Please refer to the Tournament Rules for guidelines on how to pick a qualifying golf course. Rounds that are not played at a qualifying course may be disqualified
Tap the selection box to Select a Tee, then tap Play
Tap the blue + icon to add your tournament playing partners
Add from your Friends List, OR
Search the 18Birdies database and add by name, email, or phone number
Tournament Leaderboard, Social Feed, and Homepage
Once you've started your Tournament Round, use the Tournament Panel on the left of the GPS screen to quickly access the Leaderboard, Social Feed, and Homepage.
Tap the Gold Tournament Icon to open the Tournament Home Page
Tap the Feed Icon to open the Tournament Social Feed
Tap the blue button in the bottom right corner to create a new post
Tap the Leaderboard icon to open the Tournament Leaderboard