DreamGames Daily Sweepstakes
DreamGames, 18Birdies' industry shaking sweepstakes program, has given away thousands of prizes, including once-in-a-lifetime golf experiences that have taken 18Birdies golfers to incredible golf destinations like the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill, Mauna Kea, Las Vegas, and in 2019 - The Majors!
Well, the fun doesn't stop there.
We are proud to announce that we will be giving 18Birdies golfers' even more chances to win with our new DreamGames Daily Sweepstakes!
What Is It?
How Does it Work?
Daily rewards work the same way as normal DreamGames scratchcards.
But...How Will I Know When I Qualify For a New Reward?
We'll take care of that!
Just make sure your notifications are turned on for the app.
- From your iPhone home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap 18Birdies.
- Toggle Allow Notifications.
- From a Home screen, do one of the following:
- Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Swipe screen then navigate: Settings > Apps & notifications > App info.
- Navigate: Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- Navigate: Apps > Settings > Applications > Application manager.
- Tap 18Birdies.
- Tap Notifications or App notifications.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap Show notifications to turn on or off
- Tap On or Off.
- Tap Allow notifications to turn on or off.
- When turned on, tap any of the available options or switches next to them to turn on or off:
Options below are common ones and vary by app and software version. Other options not listed below may appear.
- Allow notification dot
- Make sound
- Set as priority
- Other notifications
- Previews in pop-ups
- Hide notification on Lock screen
- Hide sensitive content