Change GPS Angle, Zoom, and Capture Area
From the fullscreen GPS view, you can zoom in and change the viewing angle of every hole to help plan shots
- Navigate to the relevant hole
- Toggle the GPS to fullscreen mode
- Place 2 fingers on the area you wish to zoom in on and spread them in the opposite direction.
- Rotate 2 fingers in the direction you want to change the viewing angle and location of the yardage circles
- Press, hold and drag one finger over the screen to capture different areas on the hole.