Modifying a Tee Time Reservation
Modifying your tee time reservation in 18Birdies is an easy process however, there are some important things to know before attempting to modify your tee time.
- Reservations may only be Modified within the Tee Time and Cancellation Window / Policy.
- Once a reservation is within 24 hours of tee-off, modifications can only be requested by contacting the golf course directly.
- Modifying your tee time will cancel your original tee time (original booking fees refunded to you) and you will book a new tee time with the updated details.
- Deals are unable to be modified and are non-refundable. For more information on Deals, please visit our support article Deals.
Modify Your Reservation
- Tap Courses.
- Tap Tee Time Reservations.
- Tap the reservation you want to modify.
- Tap Modify Order on the bottom left of the screen.
- This is where you can specify if you would like to remove someone from your round or change the Tee Time of your round.
- When you change your tee time, you will see the payment confirmation screen to reconcile any differences.
If you would like to add a player to your round, you will need to find the same starting time in the tee time menu and then book an additional reservation for the players you would like to add.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!