Modifying a Tee Time Reservation
Modifying your tee time reservation in 18Birdies is an easy process however, there are some important things to know before attempting to modify your tee time.
- Reservations may only be Modified within the Tee Time and Cancellation Window / Policy.
- Modifying your tee time will cancel your original tee time (original booking fees refunded to you) and you will book a new tee time with the updated details.
- Deals are unable to be modified and are non-refundable. For more information on Deals, please visit our support article Deals.
Modify Your Reservation
- Tap 'Play'
- Tap 'Book tee times'
- Tap the reservation at the top of the screen or tap the icon on the top right to view your tee time history and tap on the reservation that you would like to modify.
- Tap 'Modify order' on the bottom left of the screen
- This is where you can specify if you would like to remove someone from your round or change the Tee Time of your round.
- When you change your tee time, you will see the payment confirmation screen to reconcile any differences.
If you would like to add a player to your round, you will need to find the same starting time in the tee time menu and then book an additional reservation for the players you would like to add.
Sounds awesome, right? Click here to open the app on your device and start your round!
Looking to take your game to the next level? Download the 18Birdies app today!