Tee Time and Cancellation Policy
Course policies vary, and they may be different from course to course. Many courses have a 24-hour tee time cancellation policy. If you do not cancel 24 hours prior to your tee time, your credit card may be charged the full amount as a 'No-Show'. Tee Time cancellations are handled either through the app or by contacting the golf course directly.
Important Information Regarding Refunds
Reservations are only able to be canceled in the app 24+ hours outside of the actual tee time. Once a reservation is within 24 hours of tee-off, the reservation can no longer be canceled in the app and a refund will not be issued unless the golf course closes due to inclement weather.
Cancellations made during the acceptable cancellation window will have all charges refunded. Directly canceling your tee time with the golf course will not refund online booking or convenience fees, unless the course has been closed due to inclement weather.
How To Cancel
- Open the app and tap your profile icon in the bottom right corner to open Me.
- Tap the Three Dots in the top right corner.
- Tap Transaction History.
- Find the Tee Time Reservation you wish to cancel and tap to open the Tee Time Reservation screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Cancel Order.
If you are unable to cancel your tee time because you are outside of the 24-hour cancellation window, please contact the golf course directly to ensure you are removed from the tee sheet and do not get charged a no-show fee. A refund will not be issued for reservations canceled within the 24-hour window.
On Thursday, John books a tee time for Saturday at 11:30 AM.
- John can cancel or modify his reservation in the app up until 11:30 AM on Friday.
*A refund is issued for canceling or modifying while still in the acceptable cancellation window.
- At 11:31 on Friday through 11:30AM Saturday, John must contact the golf course directly to cancel his tee time.
* No refunds are issued in this scenario.
Deal Tee times cannot be refunded unless the golf course is closed due to weather on the day of play.