Tee Time and Cancellation Policy
Course policies vary, and they may be different from course to course. Generally speaking, the non-acceptable window to modify or cancel a tee time is between 24-48 hours of checking into the tee time.
Many courses have a 24-hour tee time cancellation policy. If you do not cancel 24 hours prior to your tee time, your credit card may be charged the full amount.
You are responsible for payment of green fees unless the course is closed due to weather. For more information, please contact the golf course directly.
Reservations made in the app are only able to be canceled 24+ hours outside of the actual tee time. Cancellations made during the acceptable cancellation window will have all charges refunded. Directly canceling your tee time with the golf course will not refund online booking or convenience fees, unless the course has been closed due to inclement weather.
How To Cancel
- Open the app and tap Me.
- Tap Transaction History.
- Find the Tee Time Reservation you wish to cancel and tap to open the Tee Time Reservation screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Cancel Order.
If you are unable to cancel your tee time because you are outside of the 24-hour cancellation window, please contact the golf course directly to ensure you are removed from the tee sheet and do not get charged a no-show fee.
On Thursday, John books a tee time for Saturday at 11:30 AM.
- John can cancel or modify his reservation in the app up until 11:30 AM on Friday.
*A refund is issued for canceling or modifying while still in the acceptable cancellation window.
- At 11:31 on Friday through 11:30AM Saturday, John must contact the golf course directly to cancel his tee time.
* No refunds are issued in this scenario.
Deal Tee times cannot be refunded unless the golf course is closed due to weather on the day of play.