The power of 18Birdies - on your wrist!
Watch app supported on Android Watches running Wear 2.0 Operating System.
Please note that the current version isn't compatible with the Samsung Gear/Galaxy series at this time. Any updates regarding this will be posted here.
Download the Android Watch App
First, make sure you have the 18Birdies app downloaded on your Android phone.
- On the Android Watch, click the scroll wheel button to access your apps.
- Tap Play Store to access to the Google Play Store.
- Scroll down to Apps on your phone.
- Find the 18Birdies app and tap the download arrow to initiate the app download.
- When the app has finished downloading and installing, tap the name of the app and then tap Open to open the app.
Find the Android Watch App
- On the Android Watch, click the scroll wheel to access your apps.
- Find the 18Birdies app logo and tap to open the app.
Tap on the Hole Number section on the right side to open the hole selector. Tap on any hole to Go To Hole.
Swipe right to left to move to the next screen.
Tap the + or - button to add or subtract strokes. Scoring will begin at Par.
Swipe right to left to move to the next screen or swipe left to right to go to the previous screen.
Tap each individual category near the top portion of the screen to enter stats for respective categories.
Tap the corresponding buttons for each category to enter and edit stats.
Tap Next Hole at the bottom of the watch screen to proceed to the next hole.
Now you can use your Android watch for our strokes gained scoring mode!
1. Set up the round on your phone, open the app on your watch, then select ‘Strokes Gained’ scoring method when prompted.
2. Once you start the round and are on the 1st tee box, tap ‘Add Shot 1’ to mark where you will hit your first shot from.
3. Next confirm your distance to the hole, select your lie and club. Then walk or ride to your ball.
4. Once you get to your ball, tap “Add Shot 2” and follow the previous steps to confirm your distance, lie, and club.
5. After reaching the green, select “Green” as your lie.
A. Adjust the Dist. to Hole to change the length of your putt.
B. If you miss the putt, tap ‘Add Another Putt’ to record the putt and start another putt.
C. Repeat steps 5A-5B above until you finish the hole. Then tap “Finish Hole”
6. When you finish the hole, you can swipe to the right-hand screen and see a Hole 1 shot summary screen. If you need to edit any shots, you can do so from your phone.